Freelance Graphic Designer
Interested in making an impact on the energy transition with your design?
Do you want to help make our smart EV charging solutions look sharp, attractive & true?
Get on board…
About us: Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions. That’s the business we are in!
GreenFlux offers a cloud-based charge point management SaaS solution. This software platform connects Charge Point Operators (CPOs) and e-Mobility Service Providers (eMSPs – offering charging services to EV drivers), and enables them to successfully launch their businesses. With its offering, GreenFlux plays a pivotal role in facilitating the uptake of electric mobility and the renewable energy revolution.
GreenFlux is part of DKV Mobility Group, a major European Mobility company, and we play a leading role in the transition towards sustainable mobility for our customers and those of the Group.
To keep up with the rapid market and business expansion, expand our industry leadership position, and to support the company’s dynamic growth, we are looking to bring a Freelance Graphic Designer to the team.
Last year we launched our new brand identity and we are looking for an experienced designer who can further develop the brand. Together with the GreenFlux Marketing team you will ensure that our presentations, social media channels and other graphical content align with our brand strategy and look very slick.
It is an opportunity to exert your own influence and make an impact with your design. You will have a lot of freedom to take our brand to the next level.
What we are looking for
- Three years+ of experience in a Graphic Designer role
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Ability to effectively manipulate and transform digital content.
- Impressive portfolio showcasing a variety of creative works, demonstrating proficiency in digital art and design.
- Sound knowledge of different social media platforms and their respective functionalities; familiar with their various tools and features.
- Exceptional aesthetic skills, with an expert eye for detail and the ability to recognise and implement various visual trends.
- Highly creative, with a knack for developing fresh, innovative ideas that stand out from the crowd
- Someone who expands our brand in a consistent yet innovative professional way
- Someone who is eager to understand the e-mobility market and design accordingly
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus.
- A sustainable mindset!
The selection process
Interested? Submit your interest to us at email@example.com. We’d like to understand your motivation and how you work with clients, and see your portfolio of work. And then to see if there is a match between us, we’d like to meet you and get to know you a bit better.
This position is on a Freelance basis.
Working with GreenFlux means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization, where new ideas and developments move quickly and each day brings new opportunities and challenges. You’ll have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!
Join our revolution in mobility and energy!