1. What are Cookies and similar techniques?
All of these techniques are further collectively referred to as “Cookies and similar techniques” or “Cookies” in this Cookie statement.
2. What does GreenFlux do with Cookies?
3. What kind of Cookies does GreenFlux use?
- Functional Cookies. A number of the Cookies we place are essential to ensure the proper technical functioning of the Website. Other functional Cookies are used to provide Website functionalities such as the possibility to save or remember preferred settings such as language.
- Analytical Cookies. We use analytical Cookies to measure the use of our website and to analyze how visitors browse on our Website. The collected data is used to enhance the user-friendliness of the Website. The data we collect via analytical Cookies can include which web pages you have visited, which referring/exit pages you came from, and your overall surfing behavior on our website.
The analytical cookies that have a limited impact on your privacy, for example when a third party is used for analytics and its settings are privacy-friendly, are placed without your prior consent. For analytical cookies that have more than a minor impact on your privacy, your consent is always asked.
- Advertising, commercial or tracking Cookies. When you consent, we place various (third party) Cookies (e.g. LinkedIn, Google Analytics) for advertising, commercial, tracking and promotional purposes. The personal data collected by these Cookies are analyzed and used for the development of campaigns and to target audiences with the most relevant information and personalized communications on the Website.
Cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your device by third parties. Your browsing behavior may be followed over multiple websites by these third parties. We only receive information from these third parties about your visit to our Website. GreenFlux has no influence over and is not responsible for the use of these Cookies by those third parties.
For more information on how we handle personal data, please see our Privacy Statement at www.greenflux.com/privacy.
4. How can you disable or delete Cookies?
On your first visit to our Website you have made a choice on whether or not to accept cookies. You can always change this by amending your browser settings. In case you want to disable Cookies being placed, want to receive a notification at the moment when a Cookie is placed on your device, or want to delete all stored Cookies on your device, you can do so through your browser settings (often found under “Help” or “Internet options”). See the relevant link below for your selected browser type:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/internet-explorer/delete-manage-Cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-Cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
5. How can you block Cookies?
By changing your browser settings, you can set your browser preferences to not accept any Cookies (from our Website). If your browser does not accept Cookies from our Website, access to certain Website functionalities can be denied and/or the use of all Website functionalities as a whole can be limited.
6. Do you have a question or request?
For questions about the Cookie Statement or about GreenFlux, please contact us via:
GreenFlux Assets B.V.
1090 HA Amsterdam
privacy [at] greenflux.com
7. Do you have a complaint?
8. Changes to the Cookie Statement
GreenFlux retains the right to make changes to this Cookie Statement. In case significant changes are implemented, GreenFlux can choose to inform its customers about the changes and provide the possibility to change the Cookie-settings. We advise you to consult this Cookie Statement regularly so that you are kept up to date on any eventual and relevant changes.