GreenFlux is rapidly growing with the ambition to quickly expand their business in Europe. For this opportunity we seek an experienced inside sales representative to support our international salesteam.
As an inside sales representative at GreenFlux you will have a very challenging and independent job, supporting our 5 International salesmanagers. You are the inside contact of our International customers, you team up with the salesmanagers and give structure and support in sales processes, sales tenders and offer processes. You collect input for request for proposals, calculate and finish offers. You will be supporting on organise and participate in international fairs and will be partly responsible for maintaining our CRM system.
A very important roll, with a big impact on the future growth and a roll where you can learn and develop further in sales.
- Ambitious to grow and learn in international sales
- Independent, responsible and fond of challenges
- You function well in a small, dynamic and fast growing company
- You are at ease in making contact in international culture differences an in different languages
- You are structured and have vast experience with CRM systems
- You have great interest in ICT, new technical and sustainable innovations
- Bachelor of commerce and 2 to 5 years experience in supporting international salesteams
- Proficiency in Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English
The EV market is growing as fast as a Tesla accelerates. Working at GreenFlux therefore means working in a dynamic and innovative organization, where new ideas and developments are moving quickly and not one day is the same. The organization has an informal working atmosphere with a lot of responsibility and space for your own initiative and development. And (not insignificant) everyday we have lunch together in one of the rooms of the impressive “Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen” in Amsterdam and in the summer even outside in the Oosterpark.
If you are interested and demonstrably qualified for the above-mentioned function, we ask you to respond with your motivation and resume per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.
Join our team