Some key facts about GreenFlux
- Founded in 2011 in the leading EV country: the Netherlands
- Globally active in 20+ countries in Europe, the US and Asia
- An ecosystem of 20.000+ connected charge points in Europe
- More than 70 passionate professionals working on our mission
- Independent company with investors from multiple industries: Eneco Group, ICT Group, BOM Investments and SET Ventures
We want to make electric driving a worldwide success by making it as easy as possible. Therefore, we support our customers with the smartest charging infrastructure solutions. Our smart platform and controllers enable us to serve global players in the EV business. We want to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
A brief history
Since GreenFlux entered the EV market in 2011, we have been the industry leader in smart charging solutions for electric vehicles. We have developed two products – a white label and cloud-based platform to manage EV charging networks and four modular Smart Controllers that fit in every charge point and turn every charge point into a digital and connected brain.
From the very beginning, we have developed open protocols that are now the global standard for interoperability. Hereby, driving the eMobility market towards a sustainable future.