Key facts about GreenFlux
- Founded in 2011 in the leading EV country: the Netherlands
- More than 70 passionate professionals working on our mission
- Independent company with investors from multiple industries
- Globally active in 21+ countries on 5 continents
- More than 23,000 connected charge points to our EV charging platform
- Access of more than 130,000 connected (roaming) charging points in Europe
We want to make electric driving a worldwide success by making it as easy as possible. Therefore, we support our customers with the smartest charging infrastructure solutions. Our smart platform and controllers enable us to serve global players in the EV business. We want to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
A brief history
Twelve years ago, Hans de Boer and Jurjen de Jong had the belief that electric vehicles would be the transportation of the future. All car manufacturers should be on board and a connected charging infrastructure was necessary to accommodate all vehicles. The idea of GreenFlux was born – to set up an open network of connected charging stations operating in an ecosystem within the boundaries of the electricity grid. In 2011, GreenFlux was established in the Netherlands, one of the first countries stimulating electric vehicles and a leader in charging infrastructure.